We pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge of all aspects of the traditional art form of french polishing that dates back past the 18th century whereby shellac is applied by hand to create a beautiful lustre and depth of grain to fine timber furniture, all the way to modern interpretations "spraying furniture and natural finishes" we do it all. Being qualified and industry trained we maintain high quality standards in every job to ensure customer satisfaction.
French Polishing Services:
- Spraying all types of clear and painted finishes on dining tables, chairs, chest of drawers ect..
- Special effect finishes ( lime wash finishes, shabby chic finish, beachy look, distressed look )
- Strip, sand and repolishing all timber surfaces
- Using high quality environmentally friendly materials
- Respraying kitchens
- Painting kitchen panels
- Restoring and repolishing Pianos
- Varnish yacht tables and panels.
- Renovating worn and tired looking stairs
- Polishing new stairs straight from manufactures
- Specialising in colour matching your flooring to match new stair
- On site stair finishing
- Traditional french polishing using Shellac
- Rejuvenating dry antiques, preserving patina removing grime
- Commercial & domestic on site touch ups
- On site repairs
- Strip, sand and refinishing boat interiors
- Refinishing yacht floors in highly durable finish
- High gloss boat tables
- All Teak yacht and boat repairs with marine experience
Ready to find out more?
Contact the team today for a free competitive quote!